Beauty

Beauty

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Review: Buxom Mascara

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to do a review on a new mascara that I recently picked up from Sephora! It's called the Buxom Lash Mascara.
This mascara is great! It makes makes my lashes super long and gives them a ton of volume! The brush on this mascara is very unique as you can see in the picture above. One thing that I don't like about this mascara though, is that it does NOT hold a curl AT ALL. My lashes are literally stick straight, so I need a mascara thats going to hold a curl. This did not. But I do love this mascara as a layering mascara! I put on my all time FAVORITE mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara- and then put the Buxom Lash as a second coat and it makes my lashes thick and full and long!

Overall, I would recommend this mascara if your lashes are naturally curled, or if you like to layer your mascaras. This mascara is $18 and you can find it at Sephora! 

Rating: 8.5/10

XOXO
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment