Beauty

Beauty

Friday, July 1, 2011

Review: Benefit Coralista Blush

Hey guys! So today I will be doing a review on one of my favorite blushes - Benefit Coralsita. This blush is a beautiful coral color (obviously) and it looks great on all skin tones.



To be honest, at first I didn't think I would like this blush at all. I thought it was going to be way too bright on my very very very pale skin tone. The first thing I noticed was that is was SUPER pigmented. All you need is one tap with your brush and your good to go for both cheeks! When I was first put it on, I was pleasantly surprise. It looked BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't get over how it gave the prettiest flush to my cheeks. Plus- it lasted all day!

Overall, this blush has cute packaging, great pigmentation, and good staying power. I will defiantly repurchase when I run out!

Rating: 10/10

-Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment