Beauty

Beauty

Monday, June 27, 2011

Nail of the Day/Review

This  is my first "real" blog post so bare with me! Okay, so a few days ago, while at Target, this particular nail polish caught my eye. I saw that Revlon had a new formula of nail polish, called the Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel. I'm always getting so annoyed with nail polish that takes forever to dry, so I decided to try this. The color I got was called 555 Orchid. It's an absolutely beautiful color!

When I first put this on, my first thought was that it was very opaque. Like completely opaque in one coat. But I did notice that this nail polish is a little goopy. Also, it didn't dry as fast as I hoped it would. Yes- it is fast drying. But nothing too special.


As for the color, it's probably one of my new favorite nail polish colors.  It's a very unique color that would be flattering on all skin types.


So that's pretty much it! I hope this helped! Thanks everyone!

-Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment